practica 7

1. Wow! my brother has a very big and beautiful dog and he is very affectionate.
Las diez razas de perros más obedientes

2. My father got the job, Yeah! now if it would be much better.
Encontró la felicidad en el trabajo? - Revista Estrategia & Negocios

3.Bingo! I won all the games thanks to my sister who helped me a lot.
El juego de mesa con el que Mark Zuckerberg y Reid Hoffman ...

4. Shh! The baby is trying to sleep but cannot because the are making a lot of noise.
Cuántas horas de sueño pierden los padres de un bebé recién nacido ...

5. Hey! the man who is there is disrespectful and is bothering people.
JUSTO A TIEMPO: SEÑALAR A ALGUIEN

6. wow! my friend sings very beautiful and never went to singing classes.
11 cursos online para aprender a cantar en 2020

7.Argh! explain to me why you didn´t do what I sent you, it was very important.
Molesto | Emoticonos, Emoticones de whatsapp, Significado de los ...

8. Yeah! I finally managed to pass the semester thanks to my effort and dedication
Pongo todo mi esfuerzo en obtener buenas calificaciones ...

9. Wow! my sister bought a very expensive, fast and very comfortable car.
Tesla Roadster 2019: es el coche más rápido del mundo

10. Hey! those children are bothering the other child, and he is doing nothing to them.
Bullying: ¿Cómo ayudo a mi hijo a defenderse?

Comentarios